Thank you for signing up for the Hello PLATO pilot program! Your input is invaluable to the future of Hello PLATO.
You might want to bookmark this page so you can revisit these instructions and access the post-pilot surveys at a later date.
In order for us to learn more about you, please complete this pre-pilot survey.
Use Hello PLATO to Create Lessons and Quizzes
2. Create a lesson or quiz.
- Start by clicking on the Add Test button
- Give it a name
- Add Content (Text, Image, or Video)
- Add Question (T/F or Multiple Choice)
3. Test Your Lesson or Quiz
- You will need to download and install WhatsApp on your mobile device. After this, you can also add WhatsApp Desktop to your laptop (if you choose).
- Add Hello PLATO’s number as a contact +1 (561) 448-7076
- Type Hello to wake PLATO
- Enter your name
- Enter the test code (from the Hello PLATO Dashboard)
Onboard Students and Assign Lessons
We recommend that you walk students through this step in class. Students will only need to complete steps 1-2 one time for the initial setup.
- Students need to download and install WhatsApp https://www.whatsapp.com/download on their phones.
- Once WhatsApp is installed, add Hello PLATO’s number to contacts.
or scan the QR code.
- Now you can share the test code (from the lesson or quiz you created) with your students.
- Students just need to type “Hello” to wake PLATO and then it will ask for the test code.
Please have your students complete the Student Survey. Thank you!
Post Pilot Survey
Now that you’ve used Hello PLATO, we want to find out what you thought! Please complete this survey. Thank you!